PICKLED EGG FEST 2012 is happening this Thursday, March 1st, and will be a night to remember. From 6-10 pm at 29 Beaubien E.
- Featuring, at bargain prices:
- Six varieties of pickled eggs, including Cajun and Red Hottt Sweet & Sour
- Three a la carte preparations, including scotch eggs!
- Organic beer! (Meinklang and la Loirette)
- At least two (2) beautiful waitresses, probably wearing bowties
- Julie will be selling amazing olive oil too!
If you want to order your very own litre jar of eggs, they’re on sale for $10, but the deadline for orders is Feb. 28th (tonight) at midnight!! Contact us.
Unfortunately, the previously advertised Really Good Caesars cannot attend. You will have to go across the street to Notre Dame des Quilles for that.